THE ALL-NEW R 1200 GS ADVENTURE XE.
With a dynamic, enhanced, more comfort orientated specification, the R 1200 GS Adventure XE offers riders a host of additional features as standard. These include:
- Heated Handlebar Grips - provide increased comfort but also fulfil a key safety function. After all, as every experienced motorcyclist knows, only warm hands can react fast.
- Dynamic Electronic Suspension Adjustment – the semi-active suspension system allows highly convenient adjustments to the suspension for every riding style and load. The characteristics that the rider can select for suspension and damping provide an unparalleled range of tuning and preload settings for all road conditions.
- Daytime Running Lights – An added LED light installed underneath the standard halogen headlight, which significantly enhances the recognisability of the motorcycle to other road users.
- Riding mode Pro: Dynamic, Enduro & Enduro Pro – automatically adapts the engine output and power delivery for a wide range of riding conditions (rain and road modes are installed as standard).
- Preparation for GPS – allows riders to install and use the BMW Motorrad Navigator safety and conveniently via the Multi-Controller on the handlebars.
- Cruise Control – for the first time, cruise control is now available on the R 1200 GS Adventure, offering additional cruising comfort and convenience on longer adventures.
- L & R Pannier Fastenings for Aluminium Cases – all of the required fixtures are installed, allowing you to add panniers if purchased.
- On board Computer Pro – delivers additional computer functionality over the standard model.
Please see the ‘prices and specifications’ page for a full list of standard features and options.