S 1000 R SPORT.
A roadster, reduced to the essentials: maximum performance of 160 bhp (118 kW), 112 Nm torque and a power-to-weight ratio of 1.29 kilograms per bhp - and the competition disappears in the rear mirror. The S 1000 R Sport model offers riders a host of additional equipment as standard. This model features:
- Gear Shift Assistance – allowing the rider to shift up through the gears without using the clutch.
- Dynamic Traction Control - DTC is an assistance system with banking sensor which supports maximum possible throttle response and prevents rear wheel spin when there is reduced friction on the road surface. Maximum traction and agility as well as an additional safety bonus.
- Dynamic Damping Control - DDC comes directly from the BMW HP4. Here the suspension adapts electronically within milliseconds to the surface and situation on the road.
- Riding Mode Pro – In addition to ‘Rain’ and ‘Road’ modes, the S 1000 R Sport model offers ‘Dynamic’ mode for optimum throttle response on dry roads with reduced lift detection function in the front and rear wheel when braking. Dynamic Pro mode is also available, which is designed for ambitious sports riders (activated by means of a coded plug).
- Heated Handlebar Grips - provides increased comfort but also fulfil a key safety function. After all, as every experienced motorcyclist knows, only warm hands can react fast.
- Engine Spoiler – finished in matching body colour, the spoiler gives extra engine protection and an added visual touch.
- LED Turn Indicators – a maintenance free, brighter, modern and stylish indicator.
DOWNLOAD THE S 1000 R MODEL BROCHURE.
DOWNLOAD THE S 1000 R ACCESSORIES BROCHURE.