• Celebrate BMW Motorrad’s 90th anniversary at the biggest BMW bike party on the planet!
• Ride the beautiful Vosges Mountains and through the Black Forest
• Spectacular alpine passes, including Timmelsjoch, Oberjoch, Reschenpass and the mighty Stelvio
• Motorrad Days includes a VIP dinner, steins of beer, live bands, rider appearances, displays, shows and much more
• When the party is over, there’s time to relax in our hotel overlooking Lake Titisee
Motorrad Days is the ultimate celebration of all things two-wheeled and BMW! Last year was a record breaker, with over 250 riders joining BMW Motorrad UK in travelling to stunning Garmisch Partenkirchen. This year will be another huge party as BMW Motorrad celebrates its 90th year! In a nod to this landmark, we will be taking 90 customers from the UK, so if you want to be part of this unique event, book your place early. We’ll be based in a superb four-star hotel near the event itself, allowing us to enjoy all the entertainment at the festival.
For 2013, we have added an extra night at Garmisch-Partenkirchen, allowing you a long lie-in after the big party on Saturday night. You’ll enjoy the true Oktoberfest spirit with a stein of cold beer in your hand and a local band playing in the background. However, for those more interested in riding miles and mountains, we’ll have optional rides around some of the best mountain passes in the Alps; Stelvio and Timmelsjoch are within riding range! For more information on BMW Motorrad Days visit www.bmw-motorrad.com
Price:Single Rider (Single room)£1,299 •Single Rider (Shared room)£899 •Rider & Pillion (Sharing room)£1,699