• Lower mileage riding days through six beautiful natural parks
• Wander around the UNESCO listed cities of Evora & Porto
• Ride across the longest bridge in Europe, Vasco da Gama Bridge
• Reach the most westerly point of mainland Europe - Cabo da Roca
• Try some port in Porto and some wild boar in Belmonte!
• Explore the famous cathedral in Santiago de Compostela
A spectacular journey through the rugged landscapes of Northern Spain and Portugal. We head into the Cantabrian mountains, then stop in two beautiful pousadas in Braganca and Belmonte, before reaching the UNESCO listed city of Evora. We cross the longest bridge in Europe, then on to Cabo da Roca, the most westerly point of mainland Europe (one to tick off the list!). We take a day off the bikes in Porto to enjoy the city - you should of course enjoy some port here! Then on to one of the holiest cities in the Christian world, Santiago de Compostela, before reaching Gijon, ready for our ferry crossing back to Portsmouth.
Price: •Single Rider (Single room)£2,299 •Single Rider (Shared room)£1,699 •Rider & Pillion (Sharing room)£2,799