• One to tick of your list – riding to the Arctic Circle!
• Experience extended daylight hours in the land of the Midnight Sun
• Ride-out to the Trollstigen Mountain Road - a cloud-scraping complex of hairpin bends and waterfalls
• Visit the UNESCO listed port of Bryggen, the old wharf district of Bergen
• Stop off at the Winter Olympic venue of Lillehammer
• Ride the amazing Atlantic Road, which connects countless small islands and regions along the coast
The northern reaches of Europe offer some of the most incredible scenery in the world. The towering peaks tumble down into vast fjords stretching for dozens of miles inland; glaciers creep down from the hills; and snow-capped peaks are always within sight. Yet in the summer, in the low valleys, temperatures can be scorching! The Scandinavian nations have truly stunning landscapes, linked by empty roads which snake gracefully around the foothills and tunnel through the mountains. These alpine-like roads are truly and utterly deserted, perfect for a leisurely motorcycle expedition into the far north. Of course, Scandinavian hospitality is second to none!
The further north we travel, the longer the days become. From perpetual twilight in Bergen to the incredible Midnight Sun in the far northern reaches, it’s a truly surreal experience that will be treasured forever. We’ll ride to the Arctic Circle, the region in which the sun never sets during midsummer and never rises above the horizon in the depths of winter. On this longer Scandinavian adventure we’ll also experience traditional Norwegian hotels, charming waterfronts, and the cultural hotspot of Bergen! You’ll finish this tour having ridden through some of the most dramatic and awe-inspiring scenery in Northern Europe and with life-long memories of the incredible Midnight Sun.
Price:Single Rider (Single room)£2,679 •Single Rider (Shared room)£1,979 •Rider & Pillion (Sharing room)£3,379