• Ligurian Coast and UNESCO listed Cinque Terre
• Traffic free roads of Sardinia & the historic port of Alghero
• Corsica – stunning riding on the most mountainous island in the Mediterranean!
• Spectacular coastal routes and ocean view hotels
• Ride the legendary Route Napoléon
A sell-out in both 2011 and 2012, this tour is not to be missed! After a pleasant ride through France and Switzerland, we arrive at the Italian Riviera resort of Santa Margherita Ligure, a beautiful quiet spot right next to the tiny but stunning village of Porto Fino. We then catch the overnight ferry to the Italian island of Sardinia with its sweeping and spectacular biking roads, equally beautiful beaches and its fascinating mix of Mediterranean cultures.
We’ll spend one night in a beach front hotel on the east coast and two nights in the lively and historic fortified port of Alghero. Crossing to the French island of Corsica, we’ll land at Bonifacio, where our hotel and its restaurant are right at the water’s edge. Crossing back to mainland France, our route then takes in sweeping bends and superb mountain scenery on the way to the Route Napoleon – perhaps the most famous biking road in all of Europe.
Price:Single Rider (Single room)£2,459 •Single Rider (Shared room)£1,959 •Rider & Pillion (Sharing room)£3,099