• Witness the magic of the Easter Parades in Seville and soak up the culture in this amazing city
• Ride the stunning roads of the Ronda Valley
• Explore the World Heritage sites in Salamanca, Caceres, Seville & Toledo
• Enjoy the delights of southern Spain and its empty roads, Moorish architecture and warm climate
• Stop overnight in some of Spain’s finest traditional paradors
The return of one of our most popular tours! Fresh from the ferry, we arrive on Spain’s northern coast and trace a beautiful route between the wonderful cities of Leon, Salamanca and Caceres to Seville. With a long and fascinating history, Seville is a blend of Spanish, Islamic and Moorish architecture and culture. We also visit Ronda, an old Roman city, and home to the world-famous Ronda Road. Our tour incorporates the famous Easter Parades in Seville, during which the city is taken over by the festival. Turning back north, we’ll ride deserted roads through stunning scenery, stopping to visit Trujillo, Toledo and Lerma.
Price: •Single Rider (Single room) £2,499 •Single Rider (Shared room) £1,859 •Rider & Pillion (Sharing room) £3,199