• Visit the UNESCO listed cities of Marrakech, Essaouira and Fes: the backdrop to countless Hollywood movies
• Enjoy a traditional bedouin evening of food and entertainment under the stars in the Sahara Desert
• Riding the famous Dades / Todra Loop of passes and other great roads
• Stay overnight near the highest waterfall in Morocco, the Cascades D’Ouzoud
• Ride the legendary Tizi n Test Pass, some 2,260m above sea level!
Following the age-old trade routes to ancient cities and the timeless Sahara desert – now that’s a real adventure! With 21 days away, plenty of miles to cover and remote destinations where road quality leaves a little to be desired, this is ideal for adventure bike riders and experienced riders with touring motorcycles.
Our adventure starts when we ride off the ferry in Santander to begin two days of riding through the heartland of Spain. After taking in the splendid cities of Tordesillas and Zafra, we catch a ferry across the Straits of Gibraltar and continue on to our first night on African soil at Azrou in Morocco. Further exploration of Morocco will take us to the Cascades D’Ouzoud, Morocco’s most majestic waterfalls, where we’ll spend the night in a kasbah.
No trip to Morocco would be complete without experiencing the thriving markets of Marrakech - the beating heart of Morocco, known as the Red City. From here we travel along the Atlantic Coast to the wonderful port town of Essaouira.
Then we head further south, along the serpentine mountain roads to Tafroute in the Amlen Valley, and onto some of Morocco’s most spectacular roads through the High Atlas Mountains.
We’ll spend a day sweeping through the hairpin bends of the Dades and Todra Gorges on the way to the Sahara, where we’ll stay overnight in Merzouga with a Moroccan evening feast, among the sand dunes, far from the bright lights of modern life.
Price:Single Rider (Single room) £3,059 •Single Rider (Shared room) £2,559 •Rider & Pillion (Sharing room) £4,099