S 1000 RR Test Ride
Take a new S 1000 RR for a test ride during July and you'll be entered into a prize draw to win a VIP guest package for two at Silverstone MotoGP™ in August worth over £2,000. Simply register using the form below and once your test ride is complete we will enter you into the prize draw. Test ride subject to applicant status and availability. Terms and conditions apply.
The RR led to a revolution in the sport superbikes category right from the outset. Thereafter the bike continued to be developed, its tried and tested concept being honed even further and the latest technology added. One constant factor remained throughout however - the RR's impressive power curve and, in terms of performance, it is still a trailblazer today. Now the S 1000 RR comes with DTC Dynamic Traction Control as standard for even greater driving dynamics and road safety. As a result the S 1000 RR remains a thoroughbred among sport bikes – whether on the road or on the racing circuit. And its innovative technology allows you to experience its performance with greater intensity and immediacy than ever.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom. To be eligible for the prize, participants must hold a full valid UK or ROI motorcycle licence (you shall provide copies of such licence to the Promoter or the relevant BMW Motorrad retailer upon request). Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group companies and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition are excluded from entry.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. The competition is open from 00:00 GMT on Saturday 1 July 2017, and closes on Sunday 6 August 2017. The test ride must be requested and completed by the competition close date.
4. Entry is gained by requesting a test ride on a 2017 S 1000 RR BMW Motorcycle through https://secure.bmw-motorrad.com/uk/en/request/test-ride.jsp during the competition period detailed at clause 3 above, and subsequently completing the test ride before the competition close date. Republic of Ireland residents must request a test ride directly through their local BMW Motorrad Ireland retailer (please see www.bmw-motorrad.ie). Any entries submitted outside of this period will not be accepted.
5. BMW (UK) Limited cannot accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed or damaged before reaching us.
6. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. There will be two winners, chosen by method of random prize draw. Each winner will receive the following prize:
i. 1 x MotoGP VIP guest experience at Silverstone August 2017; includes 2 x MotoGP Entry Tickets and 1 x Parking Pass.
The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel or accommodation.
8. The winner will be selected by random prize draw within 7 days of the competition close date. The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received.
9. The draw will not be subject to any appeal and no correspondence concerning the drawing of the winners will be entered into. The prize is not transferable without our prior written agreement and no cash alternative is available.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner.
11. The winner may be featured in promotional material and be required to take part in other PR activity without entitlement to any financial reward. Details of the winners’ home county will be available from the promoter by sending a SAE within 28 days of the draw date to the address below.
12. Entrants agree these rules by entering into the prize draw. These rules are governed by English law.
13. Individual retailer test ride terms and conditions also apply (please ask your chosen BMW Motorrad retailer for details).
14. Promoter: BMW (UK) Ltd, Summit One, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.