Pure&Crafted Festival 2017.
Rock 'n' Roll in Rummelsburg.
Rock 'n' Roll in Rummelsburg.
New location, old friends: After two year's at Berlin Postbahnhof, the next Pure&Crafted Festival will be held at the historic Rummelsburg power plant on 26 and 27 August 2017. With all the industrial charm so typical of Berlin, the historic venue on the Spree River is the perfect setting for two full-on days of vintage culture, music and custom bikes. Let there be no doubt after the 2015 Pure&Crafted Festival: Music and motorcycles simply belong together. The name says it all: Lovers of pure, straightforward, no-frills guitar-driven music are in for a real treat at the third festival, which boasts yet another internationally acclaimed line-up. This time, bikes and new heritage will be more in the spotlight on the Sunday of the festival. There will be motorcycle lifestyle galore, with countless custom builders, a motorcycle ride-out and a kids programme. But one thing is certain too: There will be plenty of music on Sunday as well. Sound fun? Then be there!
Custom bike lovers will be blown away by the array of acclaimed custom makers at the Pure&Crafted Festival. The big names in the scene, like Krautmotors, Nagel Motors, Urban Motor and Berham Customs, have exhibited at past festivals. The new venue has space for even more exhibitors. The BMW Motorrad Truck will also return with spectacular custom and concept bikes as well as the breathtaking Motodrome, the oldest motorcycle wall of death in the world.
Rock music and boxer sound: The sound of the bands will mix with the distinct hum of flat twin engines to create a unique fusion of sound at the historic Rummelsburg power plant. The line-up is set. And it's an impressive one. On the main stage, the American band Interpol will serve up the finest post punk, and many other bands will crank it up on the main stage and the Motodrome stage. The musical spectrum will range from psychedelic electronica to punk anthems to pure, handcrafted acoustic songs.
(New) heritage from head to toe: If you're looking for your next favourite accessory, head to the General Store at the Pure&Crafted Festival. There you'll find everything from vintage shoes and timeless fashion to jewellery and accessories to biker gadgets. And if you need the right haircut for your new style, just stop by the barber. Fuel for the body will be available everywhere at the festival: Food stalls and food trucks will cater to every taste, from healthy food to hearty street cuisine.
Berlin rocks to the boxer beat.
The post-industrial backdrop of the old post station became the centre of Berlin for a weekend. 8,000 custom and vintage lovers came together for the Pure&Crafted Festival - sold out. The Berlin scene celebrated "pure and handmade" in its purest form to the catchy sound of Mando Diao and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds. To be continued...
The striking heartbeat of the boxer engines mixes with the booming bass and the unmistakeable voice of British pop legend Noel Gallagher.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom. Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group companies and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition are excluded from entry.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. The competition is open from 00:00 GMT on Thursday 17 August 2017, and closes on Sunday 20 August 2017. The test ride must be requested and completed by the competition close date.
4. Entry is gained by commenting on the Pure&Crafted Facebook post during competition period detailed at clause 3 above, and subsequently completing the test ride before the competition close date. Any entries submitted outside of this period will not be accepted.
5. BMW (UK) Limited cannot accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed or damaged before reaching us.
6. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. There will be five winners, chosen by method of random prize draw. Each winner will receive the following prize:
i. 2x tickets to Pure&Crafted Berlin festival for 26/27 August.
The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel or accommodation.
8. The winner will be selected by random prize draw within 7 days of the competition close date. The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received.
9. The draw will not be subject to any appeal and no correspondence concerning the drawing of the winners will be entered into. The prize is not transferable without our prior written agreement and no cash alternative is available.
10. The winner will be notified by Facebook message within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner.
11. The winner may be featured in promotional material and be required to take part in other PR activity without entitlement to any financial reward. Details of the winners’ home county will be available from the promoter by sending a SAE within 28 days of the draw date to the address below.
12. Entrants agree these rules by entering into the prize draw. These rules are governed by English law.
14. Promoter: BMW (UK) Ltd, Summit One, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.