Terms and Conditions.
† Terms and conditions
The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter:
1. The offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over and hold a full motorcycle licence valid in the European Union
2. The offer will apply to participants of GS Trophy Qualifier 26th & 27th May 2019.
3. The offer must be redeemed between 00:00 28th May 2019 (Opening Date) and 00:00 28th July 2019 (Closing Date) and registered by 00:00 28th September 2019 (Registration Date).
4. All redemptions received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. By redeeming the offer code, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this offer are excluded from entry. Only one redemption per person, per household.
7. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
8. The Promoter will not accept replicate offers that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
9. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
10. Entries cannot be returned.
11. The offer is a voucher which entitles any participant of GS Trophy Qualifier 2019 to £500 off a new BMW Motorcycle purchased from any BMW Motorrad retailer within the United Kingdom.
12. This offer applies to all new motorcycles within the BMW Motorrad range; excluding the new 2019 S 1000 RR.
13. The offer can be used in conjunction with any existing offers on new BMW motorcycles.
14. Each offer code can only be redeemed once and one offer code per person.
15. To redeem the offer, the motorcycle can only be registered within the United Kingdom under the name of the participant in GS Trophy Qualifier 2019.
16. No cash alternative to the offer will be available and the offer is not transferable.
Limitation of Liability:
17. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the offer except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
18. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
20. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.