Terms and Conditions
† Terms and conditions
The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this free prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over and hold a full motorcycle licence valid in the European Union
2. Entries are made during the Motorcycle Live and MCN exhibition shows via staff on stand.
3. The closing date for the competition is 17/02/2019 (Closing Date).
4. All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. There will be one winner selected at random by the Promoter from all eligible entries.
7. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
9. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
10. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
11. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
12. Entries cannot be returned.
13. The winner will receive the following prize: 1x place for one person on the BMW Motorrad Days tour with Motorrad Tours between 3 July and 10 July 2019 from Folkstone (United Kingdom) to Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Germany) and back. The place on the BMW Motorrad Days tour includes crossings in the Eurotunnel, hotel accommodation in a single room with breakfast for the nights between 3 July and 10 July 2019 and dinner at the party night on Saturday. The motorcycle must be provided by the winner. To find out more about the BMW Motorrad Days tour please visit http://www.motorrad-tours.com/tours/classic-tours/motorrad-days/.
14. The BMW Motorrad Days tour will be operated by Motorrad Tours Limited (“The Tour Operator”) whose office is at Unit 1 Temperance Lane, Ystradgynlais, Powys, SA9 1JP. The Tour Operator’s terms and conditions apply (http://www.motorrad-tours.com/about-us/terms-and-conditions/).
15. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, accommodation, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
16. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
17. The winner will be the first entry drawn by the Promoter at random from all the entries on or around 18/02/2019.
18. The winner will be notified by 18/02/2019 and informed about the details of the prize.
19. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
20. No purchase necessary.
21. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
23. The winner's names and county will be available 28 days after 18/02/2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW Motorrad UK.
Limitation of Liability:
24. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected. As the prize is the place on the BMW Motorrad Days tour only, the Promoter is not liable for any acts or omissions relating to the tour itself for which the Tour Operator will be solely liable in accordance with the BMW Motorrad Days tour terms and conditions.
Data Protection and publicity:
25. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
26. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
28. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.