Competition Terms and Conditions
To celebrate the show, and the unveiling of our new 2019 models, we'll be giving away six pairs of tickets for Motorcycle Live during the week of 5 - 10 November 2018. Each day, we'll post a competition status.
To enter, simply comment on the post. Winners will be selected at random, one per competition day, and notified by reply on their winning comment.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BMW MOTORRAD MOTORCYCLE LIVE TICKET COMPETITION NOVEMBER 2018 (“Competition”).
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain & Northern Ireland (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of BMW Group UK, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion and/or with HPS Jardine. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
2. All entrants must be aged 16 years or over.
3. The promotion starts and entries can be made from 11.00am on Wednesday 7th November 2018. The closing date for entries is 11:59 on Saturday 10th November 2018.
4. Six winners will be selected at random at the end of the competition period to win a pair of one-day tickets to Motorcycle Live, November 2018.
5. To participate, you (hereinafter “You” or the “Participant”) need to enter the Competition via the BMW UK Facebook Page. Each participant must answer the question to enter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random from all the correct entries at the end of the competition. Winners will be contacted via return comment on their winning Facebook post. Entrants must respond within 2 days of the prize draw being made. After this period of time the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
7. Once the prize has been successfully claimed BMW Motorrad UK will contact the winner to organise prize fulfilment.
8. BMW Motorrad UK does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
9. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. The Competition is without any obligation to make a purchase for entry; there is no entry fee.
11. Where required by mandatory local law, the identity of the winner will be published.
12. Winner agrees that they may be required to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent and financial reward as later determined by the Promoter. Such publicity may include their names, images and/or likenesses as well as any contributions in the online Competition.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
15. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for any failed connection by the Participant’s attempt to access the Web-site for whatever reason.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the
prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
17. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
18. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the Participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
19. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
20. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
21. Promoter: BMW (UK) Ltd, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough Hampshire, GU14 0FB