Competition Terms and Conditions.
Terms and conditions
The Promoter is: BMW Motorrad UK, a trading name of BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18years or over.
2. Entries are made by comment on social media post.
3. The closing date for the prize draw is 3rd July 2019 (Closing Date).
4. All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
8. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
9. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
10. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
11. Entries cannot be returned.
12. There will be 2 winners selected who will each receive the following prize: a pair of weekend passes for 2019 WSBK Donington race round and hospitality passes.
13. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, accommodation, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
14. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
15. The winner will be drawn at random from all properly submitted and eligible entries on or around 3rd July 2019.
16. The winners will be notified by Facebook message and informed about the details of the prize.
17. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
18. No purchase necessary.
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
21. The winner's names and county will be available 28 days after 3rd July 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW Motorrad UK.
Limitation of Liability:
22. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
23. By submitting your prize draw entry and any accompanying material (the “Material”), you agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make the Material available on its website and any other media whatsoever, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the prize draw. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the Material and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the Material and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
24. You confirm that you have the unrestricted right to use the content of the Material, that the content is free of rights of third parties and that it does not infringe the rights of third parties. You indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter and its affiliated companies and their employees, directors, officers and agents from and against all claims which third parties raise in connection with the contents of the Material. This shall not preclude any further claims for damages.
Data Protection and publicity:
25. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
26. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
28. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.