Win a VIP British Superbike Package
When you take a new S 1000 RR, R or XR for a test ride between now and the end of September you'll be entered into a prize draw to win a VIP guest package for two at Brands Hatch BSB in October.
The British Superbike Championship is widely recognised as one of the strongest domestic race series in the world. Racers travel from all over the world for their chance to compete amongst the best - with many of the successful riders going on to compete in World Superbikes or MotoGP. The Brands Hatch finale boasts the biggest crowds and the best specticle with racing fanatics coming from far and wide to see the Showdown.
For your chance to win a pair of weekend tickets to the final round of the season at Brands Hatch GP 12th-14th October including BMW Tyco hospitality, simply register using the form below and once your test ride is complete we will enter you into the prize draw. Test ride subject to applicant status and availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Choose your ride.
- S 1000 RR
- S 1000 R
- S 1000 XR
An Icon Among Superbikes
The RR led to a revolution in the sport superbikes category right from the outset. Thereafter the bike continued to be developed, its tried and tested concept being honed even further and the latest technology added. One constant factor remained throughout however - the RR's impressive power curve and, in terms of performance, it is still a trailblazer today. Now the S 1000 RR comes with DTC Dynamic Traction Control as standard for even greater driving dynamics and road safety.
Available in: Black Storm Metallic, Racing Red/White or Motorsport.
OTR Price From £14,150
The S 1000 R. Some call it naked, we just call it concentrating on the essentials– stripped down to the core for pure riding pleasure. Its aggressive engine with its 121 kW (165 hp) will put a smile on your face every time it revs up. And the rich sound of the new standard HP titanium rear silencer leaves no doubt: that's how life in the fast lane sounds. The genes of its sister, the S 1000 RR, are quite clear: an aggressive tail-up/nose-down design, a distinctive split-face and characteristic gills. The greatly reduced side trim panel and precise colouring make it clear: the power delivery isn't the only thing here that's pure and uncompromising.
Available in: Motorsport, Catalano Grey or Racing Red / Black Storm
OTR Price From: £10,950
The Perfect Fusion
Sport, adventure or touring? You can have everything. Because the BMW S 1000 XR combines the best aspects of all these three worlds to create BMW Motorrad's first adventure sports bike – perfect for anyone who wants performance and comfort in one bike. The powerful, four-cylinder series motor in combination with the agile chassis and suspension provides great performance and dynamic response. The relaxed seating position and the familiar GS ergonomics guarantee comfort and driving pleasure you'll never get tired of.
Available in: Racing Red, Ocean Blue Metallic Matt or Motorsport
OTR Price From £12,650
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom. To be eligible for the prize, participants must hold a full valid UK or ROI motorcycle licence (you shall provide copies of such licence to the Promoter or the relevant BMW Motorrad retailer upon request). Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group companies and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition are excluded from entry.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. The competition is open from 00:00 GMT on Monday 12th March, and closes on Sunday 30th September 2018. The test ride must be requested and completed by the competition close date.
4. Entry is gained by requesting a test ride on a 2018 S 1000 RR, S 1000 R or S 1000 XR BMW Motorcycle through https://secure.bmw-motorrad.com/uk/en/request/test-ride.jsp during the competition period detailed at clause 3 above, and subsequently completing the test ride before the competition close date. Republic of Ireland residents must request a test ride directly through their local BMW Motorrad Ireland retailer (please see www.bmw-motorrad.ie). Any entries submitted outside of this period will not be accepted.
5. BMW (UK) Limited cannot accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed or damaged before reaching us.
6. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. There will be one winner, chosen by method of random prize draw. The winner will receive the following prize:
i. 2 x British Superbike Entry tickets for Brands Hatch in October 2018 including Tyco Hospitality.
The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel or accommodation.
8. The winner will be selected by random prize draw within 7 days of the competition close date. The winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received.
9. The draw will not be subject to any appeal and no correspondence concerning the drawing of the winner will be entered into. The prize is not transferable without our prior written agreement and no cash alternative is available.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner.
11. The winner may be featured in promotional material and be required to take part in other PR activity without entitlement to any financial reward. Details of the winners’ home county will be available from the promoter by sending a SAE within 28 days of the draw date to the address below.
12. Entrants agree these rules by entering into the prize draw. These rules are governed by English law.
13. Individual retailer test ride terms and conditions also apply (please ask your chosen BMW Motorrad retailer for details).
14. Promoter: BMW (UK) Ltd, Summit One, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.