Bike Shed 2018 Competition
Enter our competiton by commenting on our Facebook post, letting us know which of our bikes you are most looking forward to seeing on the BMW Motorrad stand at Tobacco Dock. You will then be entered into our prize draw to be in with a chance of winning a pair of VIP tickets to the Bike Shed 2018. Visit www.facebook.com/BMW.Motorrad.UK to enter!
The biggest and busiest Bike Shed event yet held at Tobacco Dock in London saw BMW Motorrad take part officially for the first time last year and brought together a host of customised motorcycles.
This year, BMW Motorrad will return to the Bike Shed for a second time with a new range of custom bikes from all over the world. There will be bikes from local builders, Down and Out, to bikes from the Indian brothers at Sinroja Motorcycles, to bikes imported from customisers K-Speed in Thailand. The BMW Motorrad stand will display eight completely different takes on customisation, from the old to the new.
With the VIP tickets you can beat the crowds and hang out at the bars with the bike builders and the manufacturers. Gain entry into the Friday night VIP Preview evening, with a more laid-back party atmosphere. This year there will be more hospitality, more food vendors, a new music vibe and crowds limited to just 2,000 people... Plus, you can come back on Saturday and Sunday with the same ticket.
Let us know which bike you are most looking forward to seeing on Facebook to be in with a chance of winning a pair of VIP tickets to the Bike Shed 2018. Click the button below for sneak preview of what to expect from BMW Motorrad this year...
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom. To be eligible for the prize, participants must hold a full valid UK or ROI motorcycle licence (you shall provide copies of such licence to the Promoter or the relevant BMW Motorrad retailer upon request). Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group companies and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition are excluded from entry.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. The competition is open from 00:00 GMT on Tuesday 1st May, and closes at 00:00 GMT on Monday 21st May 2018.
4. Entry is gained by commenting on the BMW Motorrad Facebook Competition post. Any entries submitted outside of this period will not be accepted.
5. BMW (UK) Limited cannot accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed or damaged before reaching us.
6. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. There will be three winners, chosen by method of random prize draw. The winners will receive the following prize:
VIP tickets to the Bike Shed 2018 held at Tobacco Dock on 25-27 May. The VIP tickets will offer limited public access to join the VIPs, Exhibitors, Special Guests, Bike Shed Members and Bike Shed crew in the VIP area. Tickets are valid all weekend, allowing multiple entry.
The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel or accommodation.
8. The winners will be selected by random prize draw within 3 days of the competition close date. The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received.
9. The draw will not be subject to any appeal and no correspondence concerning the drawing of the winners will be entered into. The prize is not transferable without our prior written agreement and no cash alternative is available.
10. The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 3 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner.
11. The winners may be featured in promotional material and be required to take part in other PR activity without entitlement to any financial reward. Details of the winners’ home county will be available from the promoter by sending a SAE within 28 days of the draw date to the address below.
12. Entrants agree these rules by entering into the prize draw. These rules are governed by English law.
13. Individual retailer test ride terms and conditions also apply (please ask your chosen BMW Motorrad retailer for details).
14. Promoter: BMW (UK) Ltd, Summit One, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.