Don't keep adventure waiting.
Don't keep adventure waiting.
The Navigator Adventure is specially developed for your outdoor activities. And for extreme independence. Its battery life of up to 16 hours is conveniently long. And even when the lithium-ion battery does become empty, you can also operate the Navigator Adventure with conventional AA batteries. Thanks to its improved GPS positioning, it is perfectly suitable for all offroad activities – from enduro right up to trekking. In its interior, a digital 3-axis compass also works with angle correction and a barometer, securely packaged in a robust and watertight housing.
- Free lifetime map updates
- Water-tight in accordance with IPX7 and petrol-resistant
- 8GB internal flash memory
- Micro SD card slot for increased storage
- Individually configurable application profile
- Transflective 4" TFT Display
- Unique dual battery system: use of the rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack or conventional AA batteries with an operating duration of up to 16 or 22 hours
- Fast and precise determination of the current GPS position, even between high-rise buildings, in dense forests and deep ravines
- Recording all data (waypoints, tracks, geocaches) in the calendar; activities can be tracked later
- microSD card slot for loading additional map data, e.g. topographical maps for hiking
- Integrated, electronic 3-axis compass with angle correction and barometric altimeter, important functions for outdoor activities
- Support of GPX files for geocaching: transferring the files directly onto the Navigator, e.g. from the Internet page http://OpenCaching.com. Important information for locating a geocoach (such as position, terrain and degree of difficulty as well as notes and descriptions) can be read directly on the display.
AccessoriesCar installation kit for BMW Motorrad Navigator Adventure
- Suction cap fastening for easier fastening to the windscreen
- Integrated loudspeaker for issuing audio announcements
- Connecting line for power supply of the Navigator Adventure via cigarette lighter
- Weight: approx. 145 g
Navigator bag function (wearable as shoulder and hip bag)
- Large, central storage compartment with 4 removable sections
- Several insertion compartments (outside and inside in the cover, inside in the back wall)
- Carry handle and removable, stepless length adjustable shoulder strap
- Two-part, stepless width adjustable waist harness
- BMW also offers digital map material. The map data is made available on microSD card, and an SD card adapter is also provided. The maps are compatible with an SD and a microSD slot. As well as Europe, map data for North America, Australia/New Zealand, Russia and South Africa is available.
More map material from Garmin:
- Map material which is also provided for the Garmin Montana 600 / 650 can be used for the BMW Motorrad Navigator Adventure.
- Road maps for regions outside Europe (city Navigator)
- Outdoor maps (e.g. BirdsEye satellite images, TOPO Deutschland)
- See maps (BlueChart g2)
- BMW Motorrad Navigator Adventure incl. pre-installed map data for Europe
- nüMaps Lifetime (free lifetime map updates)
- Mount "Cradle", incl. 12 V connection cable for connection to the OA plug, incl. assembly material
- Antireflex protective film (3 piece)
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB cable
- Quick start guide, printed in 14 languages
- Garmin ISPI booklet (Important Safety and Product Information)
ZIP | 89.75 KB | English
PDF | 1.76 MB | English
ZIP | 1.89 MB | English