Everything in view at all times.
Your smartphone is a part of you. Even, and especially, when you're out and about. Whether it's a motorbike you ride or a scooter. It is a handy little helper when you don't just want to know where your journey will take you, but what you will come across on the way. Like, where is the next market? Does the pizzeria on the left have good reviews? And what's that strange building up ahead? Your smartphone has the answer. And so do you. Take your smartphone along with you like always.
Don't miss out on a single thing.
The practical smartphone cradle makes riding even more exciting and comfortable: sat nav, source of information and charger rolled into one. Thanks to the anti-glare display panel and the optimal field of view, you never lose sight of your phone. So you know exactly where you're going. When you take a break, you can use your smartphone as normal. Placed in a robust hard-case plastic housing, your smartphone can't slip and is protected against vibrations and impact. What's more, rain can't get in. You don't have to worry about your battery running out either because your phone is charged while you ride, either by means of a cable or wirelessly. So you have all the freedom in the world. After all, freedom and fun have always belonged together.
The smartphone cradle is easily attached using the holder for the BMW Motorrad navigation system – an original BMW Motorrad accessory, not included.
+ Read more
- Can be positioned horizontally or vertically
- Can be attached quickly and securely to the handlebar clamp
- Designed for smartphones up to 5 inches – 13.8 cm x 7.3 cm x 1.1 cm
- Can be charged via micro USB or wirelessly using the Qi standard
- Power supply through standard OA plug
- LED displays battery power
- Robust, waterproof hard-case plastic housing
- Non-slip gel pad insert to protect against vibrations and impact
- Optimal in terms of field of view and easy to access
+ Read more