Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01378137 and its offices at Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB (“BMW UK”). The VAT number is 584451913.
How to enter this free prize draw:
1. All entrants to the prize draw must be resident in Great Britain and aged 18 years or over.
2. The prize draw is entered by submitting their best story/journey on their bike along with a picture to BMW Motorrad Facebook Page and opting into the prize draw opening on Saturday 16th October.
3. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Monday 1st November at 17:00. All entries received after this time on the closing date are automatically disqualified.
4. BMW UK accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure, website speeds or otherwise.
5. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. Winners will be selected by the Promoter from all suitable entries by Friday 5th November at 17:00.
7. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Employees and agents of BMW (UK) Ltd and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
9. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
10. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
11. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
12. Entries cannot be returned.
13. There will be 10+ winners who will each receive a BMW Motorrad artwork piece.
14. The artwork will be sent by post to the winners address which will be provided upon acceptance of the prize.
15. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Prize is subject to availability. The prize excludes taxes, personal expenses, travel and accommodation. No purchase necessary.
16. The winners will be chosen by the Promoter from all the entries.
17. The winner will be notified via the email address submitted in the entrance form by Friday 5th November at 17:00.
18. The winner will have to accept the prize via email before Tuesday 8th November at 17:00 before the offer is rescinded and a new winner is chosen.
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the prize winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [BMWMotorsportsocial@bmw.co.uk] or writes to [BMW UK Motorsport Social (Business Development), Summit One, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB ] (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in section 3 above. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter [BMWMotorsportsocial@bmw.co.uk]. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
Limitation of Liability:
21. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
22. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
25. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
26. By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
27. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales