M Pro Race Comp suit
Your pulse: accelerates. Your eyes: tunnel vision – only the finish line in sight. Your second skin: the M Pro Race Comp Suit. Developed for outstanding performance on the circuit. M Motorsport colours indicate what it is capable of. Sophisticated details and high-tech materials give you peace of mind. At the same time, it is comfortable and aerodynamic. Leading the pack: you define its unique design.
Riders Gear Collection | Men’s
M Pro Race Comp suit
- One-piece, tailored to fit close to the body for high sport requirements
- Can be worn with popular airbag vests
- Protectors on shoulder, elbow, hip and knee
- Bag for retrofittable back protector
- Multiple stretch inserts for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Hump for optimised aerodynamics
- Hydration bladder holder in hump
- Perforated chest
- Print in M Motorsport colours
- M logo on thighs and shoulder sliders
- BMW Motorrad inscription on back, sleeves and thighs
- BMW logo on upper arms and hump
- Optional: individualised body dimensions
- Outer material: 100% nappa leather (approx. 1.3 mm) for a good balance between comfort and abrasion-resistance
- Protection class AAA , EN 17092
Part Number: 76118504713
Price incl VAT
*Recommended retail price. Additional cost to accessory fittings and labour may apply.
Peace of mind for top performance
Our millimetres for your milliseconds. The thickness and high abrasion resistance of nappa cowhide (optionally available with kangaroo leather) give you peace of mind. Numerous details reinforce this feeling. At first glance, these are protection class AAA protectors on shoulders, elbows, hips and knees. At second glance, you will discover the pouch for the retrofittable back protector. You can optionally add the chest protector.
Our masterpiece for your best times
Every detail on the M Pro Race Comp has been designed to protect you and boost your performance. However, it is only thanks to customisation options that you can make this one-piece unique – unmistakable, also for your team mates. With Made-to-Measure, you have countless configuration options at your disposal: from dimensions and materials, to colours and choice of logo, to having your name printed on the suit.