BMW Motorrad 2024 Event Competition T&Cs
The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01378137 and its offices at Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB (“BMW UK”). The VAT number is 584451913.
How to enter this free prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over.
2. Entries are made by filling in the prize draw form on BMW Data Capture devices during a BMW Motorrad UK Event. The competition will open at 9am on Friday 16th February 2024.
3. The competition will close on 5pm on Sunday 24th November 2024.
4. There will be one winner selected at random by the Promoter from all eligible entries.
5. Winners will be notified by 20th January 2025.
6. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Employees and agents of BMW (UK) Limited and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person.
8. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
9. The Promoter reserves the rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
10. The winner will receive the following prize: a £1,000 credit towards a World of BMW Activities in 2025.
11. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
12. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
13. The winner will be the first entry drawn by the Promoter at random from all the entries. The draw will take place on or around 15th January 2025.
14. The winner will be notified by 17th January 2025 and informed about how they claim their prize.
15. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 48 hours of being notified.
16. No purchase is necessary.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
19. The winner's names and county will be available for 28 days from 31st January 2025 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW (UK) Limited at the registered office above.
Limitation of Liability:
20. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
21. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
22. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
24. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.