BMW Motorrad Park Lane Vacancies
BMW MOTORRAD TECHNICIANS
Working on electrical and mechanical systems across our Motorrad range, every day will be packed with variety. With our diagnostic technology at your fingertips, you’ll inspect components for wear and tear, carry out technical preparation and maintenance, repair or replace parts to franchise specification, as well as verifying vehicle functions and their subsystems on a range of models of motorcycles.
As part of your role, you will ensure all work is completed safely and complies with dealer requirements, manufacturer and industry guidelines, detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair whilst also completing vehicle health checks (VHC).
Your technical or vocational training in an automotive retailer or similar environment will be backed by experience of working with bikes or prestige vehicles. The ideal candidate will have three or more years of experience. A full motorcycle licence is essential. We’ll also expect you to be a team player who’s continually focused on the needs of customers.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy. You will also be provided a BMW motorcycle and BMW car as part of your package after passing your probation.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
BMW MOTORRAD SERVICE CONSULTANT
Greet all customers at reception and agree on customer’s service and repair requirement including:
- Deal with customers in a courteous, efficient and considerate manner.
- Promote the sale of BMW Motorrad accessories and clothing.
- Complete Repair Orders and inform customers of approximate prices, delivery times and method of payment.
- Take responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and workshop parking.
- Monitor progress in the workshop to ensure promised delivery times are met.
- Notify and obtain customer approval for additional work required.
- Present completed vehicle to customer personally, advising of future service or repair priorities, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Present invoices for payment providing explanation of charges and warranty/goodwill procedures where required.
- To ensure that all work (including warranty) is costed and invoiced on the day of completing the repair/service, thereby at all time controlling work in progress.
Maintain a customer contact system including:
- Making contact with customer on day following service or repair work to ensure satisfaction with work carried out.
- Giving customers regular updates on progress of goodwill claims.
- Follow-up of customers not seen for long periods to demonstrate continued interest in their requirements.
- Maintain and improve personal Product and Technical knowledge through Information bulletins, magazines, etc. and attending training courses as agreed with Service Manager.
- To approve work order and ensure times allotted are not exceeded and that additional work is recorded accurately.
- To instruct technicians concerning repair procedures and contact BMW Motorrad technical department if necessary.
- Empathise with customers.
- Communicate information, clearly and simply.
- Qualify and listen.
- Influence and persuade.
- Adapt to customer demands.
- Work to deadlines and targets.
- Work quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical and systematic.
- Set priorities.
- Monitor progress.
Interpersonal and Team skills:
- Develop customer relationships.
- Manage conflict.
- Work as a team member.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Positive attitude.
- Work under pressure.
- Full driving license.
- Customer handling experience.
- Motor industry experience.
If you are interested please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org