Lloyd Motors Limited respects the privacy of every individual who visits its websites. Any information collected about you will be used to fulfil any service you might request, to inform you about new products and services and also to improve how we serve you. Your data will be treated in accordance with relevant European Union legal provisions. Your information will not be disclosed to anyone outside of Lloyd Motors, its affiliated or associated companies, and its retailers, agencies and licensees of any of these companies, and any other companies with which Lloyd Motors has directly or indirectly arranged services for your benefit.
Lloyd Motors will not collect personal information about you using cookies however by enabling cookies or keeping cookies enabled, you are providing your consent to Lloyd Motors storing cookies on your browser. Please note that disabling cookies is likely to impact website functionality and your experience of the Lloyd Motors website.
We protect the data in strict accordance with the Principles of the European Union Data Protection Framework Directives, in particular EU Directive 95/46/EC.
Any information that you choose to provide us with about yourself will be held on a secure computer server in the United Kingdom. The server software (SSL) encrypts all the information you supply us.
This ensures, among other things, that data we hold about you is processed lawfully and fairly. We aim to ensure that the personal data stored will be accurate, relevant and not excessive. We will keep the data up to date and not retain the information longer than is necessary. We will keep data securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies.
Lloyd Motors will not share or loan any identifiable information about you to any third party without your consent. We may share generalised information about site visitor patterns with partners or other parties in such a way that individual visitors can never be identified. It is possible to view our site without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to receive further communications from us.
What Personal Information Is Collected
We collect your personal information on a registration form.
This information may include data such as your name, telephone number, email address.
We use this information:
- To help make your visit more enjoyable
- To send you relevant information about products and services
- To email you from time to time about promotions or products and services which we think may be of interest to you
If you choose to receive information or other communications from us, you can select that option by ticking the relevant box on the registration form. You can also contact us at any time if you don't want to receive any more communications from us by using the Contact Us link on the website.
If you have allowed us to use your personal information for the purposes above, we may from time to time disclose this information to any company or organisation to which we pass the responsibility to handle email or other direct marketing communications on our behalf. Should this happen, we ensure that any third party companies who handle your information comply with the relevant Data Protection legislation.
Other Information Collected During Your Visit To Our Site
Whenever you browse our website, read pages, or download information, our computers automatically record certain information about your visit from the computer you use to access our site.
The information includes the following:
- This information does not identify you personally. It just tells us how many visitors come to our site and the types of computers they use. With this information, we can improve our site for all our visitors and make it more useful to you.
- The date and time you access our site.
- How many and which pages you visit during a 'session' on our site and how long you were on the site.
- Your Internet domain name (this might be your internet service provider such as BT, Sky, TalkTalk or your place of work) and the 'IP' address (this is a number assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) which allows you to access our website.
- The Internet browser you use (e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox) and your computer's operating system (e.g. Windows 10, macOS).
- The site you were on before you linked to lloydmotorgroup.com or lloydpremiumcars.com (e.g. Google or Bing if you found us from a search engine).
Protection Of Email Addresses
Your email address is only used for the purposes of replying to you unless you have given consent as detailed above.
Data Protection On Pixel Tags
We may use "pixel tags," which are small graphic files that allow us to monitor the use of our websites. A pixel tag can collect information such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the tag appears; the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the page on which the pixel tag appears; the time the page containing the pixel tag was viewed; the type of browser that fetched the pixel tag; and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server. When corresponding with you via HTML capable e-mail, we may use "format sensing" technology, which allows pixel tags to let us know whether you received and opened our e-mail.
More Questions About Privacy?
You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to ask us to not use your information for marketing purposes by choosing not to give your consent on the registration form.
If you have any specific questions that are not covered in this section, or want to know what information we currently store on you, please contact us.
If you have a specific data protection concern or complaint, you can address it to our Data Protection & Privacy Team.
What Is A Cookie?
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come; the "lifetime" of the cookie; and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent Cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).